Want to live on "Island Time" while practicing veterinary medicine in a brand new 7500 square foot facility? Seaside Veterinary Hospital is looking for a full time Veterinarian to join our rapidly growing small animal hospital here in St. Simons Island. Our hospital has been voted Best Veterinary Clinic through Elegant Island Living for the last 2 years and boosts a new state of the art facility. Within our hospital, you will have the luxury of utilizing digital radiography, laser surgery, a double surgery suite and updated Idexx diagnostic equipment for in house use just to list a few. In addition to our veterinary services we offer exceptional grooming and boarding services giving our clients the full service experience.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Georgia
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics