Are you compassionate, detail-oriented, and love all things cats? Do you enjoy helping people to provide the finest care for their feline friends? Do you desire to be in a position where your company's culture demonstrates its care for you as well as its patients? If this describes you, then please continue reading!
Cats Only Veterinary Clinic is the original, full service veterinary hospital, dedicated to the care and treatment of cats. For over thirty years we've had ONE purpose - to provide the finest in feline healthcare and we're looking to expand our team. Established in 1988, Cats Only Veterinary Clinic has gained national attention as a state of the art, progressive, and innovative feline practice. We are certified as a Gold Level Cat Friendly Practice by the American Association of Feline Practitioners. Five associates of Cats Only Veterinary Clinic have successfully completed Board certification as an ABVP diplomate. Cats Only offers all of the advanced medical and surgical care and modalities expected in this type of practice.
We are searching for a full time veterinarian to administer care to our patients and education to their amazing owners.
You are our candidate if:
* You are a team-player
* You are responsible, accountable, and never blame or make excuses
* You are reliable and can anticipate the needs of your coworkers
* You are consistent in your skills and tasks
Duties will include:
* Perform the normal duties of a practicing veterinarian
* Perform a complete physical examination on every patient
* Oversee and assure quality, personal care to all clients and patients
* Diagnose and prescribe
* Supervise veterinary nursing staff
* Discuss diagnostic and treatment plans with the client, results and determine a follow-up plan
* Discuss recommended routine services with the client
* Maintain proper medical records and communique
Benefits of being a team member of Cats Only Veterinary Clinic include:
* A benefit allowance for uniforms, continuing education, etc.
* A wellness allowance for medical and vision care
* Dues for professional organizations and licensure
* Membership to an Employee Assistance Program
* Relocation assistance
* Develop and hone your talents and skills by dedicating your career to felines
* Have your voice heard, your ideas recognized, and your accomplishments celebrated
* Have more than just a job - make a difference in your career and in a cat's life.
Please send appropriate information to: Cats Only Veterinary Clinic 3416 Riverside Drive Columbus, OH 43221
Or you may contact: Andrea Lukuch, Hospital Administrator 614-459-4105 firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cats Only Veterinary Clinic
Established in 1988, Cats Only Veterinary Clinic has gained national attention as a state of the art, progressive, and innovative feline practice. Five associates of Cats Only Veterinary Clinic have successfully completed Board certification as an ABVP diplomate. Cats Only offers all of the advanced medical and surgical care and modalities expected in this type of practice. We serve one purpose - to provide the finest in feline healthcare.