Friendship Veterinary Hospital is a fast-paced four doctor veterinary hospital just 5 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality Veterinary care with excellent client service. Our employees are the invaluable resource that drives our hospital. We are a diverse group that will embrace knowledge, honesty and respect. We strive to work together as a team to become leaders in the Fort Walton Beach community, as growth of our hospital depends on it. Our team is committed to providing the finest professional, personal, courteous and caring service in every way possible.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Florida
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics