Top Ten Reasons why if you only apply for one position, this should be it
1. Bramer Animal Hospital is an established, respected AAHA-certified (since 1939) practice that offers a terrific, supportive working environment-our vets are typically "lifers" as are many of our support staff
2. Our doctors enjoy a guaranteed base salary instead of a production salary
3. We'll help you shoulder some of that payback load you are carrying now that you have graduated. (maybe this should be #1, huh?)
4. We're located in Evanston, IL- a great university town that's right next to another great town called Chicago
5. Nearly 50% of our patients are cats, so if you secretly believe that felines are superior pets, we're definitely the place you want to practice
6. We pay all associations dues, licensing fees, malpractice insurance, health care insurance, and contribute to a 401k and profit sharing plan. We offer CE days and a CE stipend as well as generous vacation days
7. At Bramer, we believe in collaboration and providing a place for new doctors to be mentored and grow
8. Our staff is experienced, reliable and dedicated to superior care. The last two are non-negotiable for anyone we hire, and we are focused on finding the right fit.
9. We are a privately-owned practice, so you won't have to deal with the whims of any corporate overlords.
10. We make it easy to apply...send your cover letter, resume and any other applicable materials to Dr. James Hagedorn DVM Diplomate ABVP (firstname.lastname@example.org)