BluePearl Veterinary Partners is seeking relief or locum Emergency and Specialty veterinarians across the country.
As one of the largest employers of specialty and emergency doctors in the country, we are often in need of short term relief for our clinicians. Visit our new Relief Career Page to review the latest postings in each area providing three weeks to several months within an opportunity.
Working together with Mars Petcare, our BluePearl hospitals have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. We are dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
· Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
· Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
· Potential opportunity for BluePearl ownership (subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements)
· Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
· Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
· Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
· Leadership and other advancement opportunities
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should have 3+ years of experience working in an ER/Specialty hospital or have completed an internship.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Rate for Service:
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About BluePearl Veterinary Partners
We are passionate about building collaborative partnerships with family veterinarians, which enables us to provide remarkable specialty and emergency care to our patients – and terrific service to our patients’ families.