VCA Sunset Animal Medical Center is seeking a P/T or F/T Associate Veterinarian to join our 5-doctor, extended hour, general practice in Fair Oaks, California.
In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets. Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, are welcome to apply.
Our well-equipped facility features both DR or x-rays and dental x-rays, ultrasound, CO2 laser, therapeutic laser, complete in-house blood analyzers, and thermo-regulation.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Sunset adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
We’re located in the Greater Sacramento area—within an easy drive to both the Sierras and the San Francisco Bay Area. Enjoy a great lifestyle along with the very best of the profession that you love!
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.