MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for Pets is currently seeking a Medical Director to join the team at our Dayton, Ohio practice. This is a part-time clinical/administrative opportunity, depending on the candidate and the needs of the practice.
Our collaborative culture and focus on continuous quality improvement present the opportunity to be part of a distinctly satisfying organization dedicated to one mission: Leading Specialty Healthcare for Pets. We believe that the success of our mission rests on the foundation of engaged and empowered employees working in a culture characterized by three core values: Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion. Our teams work diligently to ensure every MedVet facility is where families want to bring their pets for specialty and emergency healthcare, where primary care veterinarians want to refer their patients, and where talented healthcare staff want to work and train.
Our Medical Directors are a highly motivated group of individuals with excellent leadership and communication skills. The ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are dedicated to ensuring delivery of the highest quality of medicine in addition to the ideal client, referral partner, and employee experience.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and, we value that ‘MedVet Experience’ above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvetforpets.com or to submit a confidential CV, please email Dr. Barbara Lightner at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.