Soldotna Animal Hospital in Soldotna, AK is seeking an experienced Associate DVM to join our team! We are offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus and/or relocation! Management Opportunities Available.
Soldotna Animal Hospital provides excellence in small animal medicine with a personal approach. We have a family-type atmosphere among our team members. We sincerely care for one another. Because we live in a small town, we often develop strong bonds with our patients and owners. Our facility is modern and full of light. It is a great environment in which to work. Our hospital is the location on the Kenai Peninsula for pre-race ECG’s and bloodwork each February prior to the Iditarod sled dog race. We work diligently to maintain our reputation of excellence in our community. We are looking for an experienced veterinarian to join our team. Leadership opportunities available.
For more information, please visit our website: www.soldotnaanimalhospital.com/.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
- 4 doctor progressive small animal practice with high standards for medical care
- Beautiful facility with an open lobby with fireplace and abundant windows
- Well-equipped in-house laboratory with completely new Idexx suite of equipment
- Imaging services include high frequency Xray machine with Sound Eklin DR digital Xray
- Digital dental Xray system and fully-equipped dental equipment
- Small animal ultrasound unit
- Endoscopy equipment: rigid and flexible scopes and equipment
- Companion Therapy Laser
- Tonopen for intraocular pressure measurements
- Updated computer system with AVImark software system
- Easy access to VIN (Veterinary Information Network)
- Large open treatment area with full-lighted wet and dry workstations
- We occasionally have moose and caribou wander through our parking lot… only in Alaska!
- Low staff turnover… our doctors and team members tend to stay with us for a long time. Come and join us!
About Soldotna, AK
Soldotna is located in the heart of the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska’s playground. The opportunities for outdoor activities are unending. Our fishing is world class in rivers and streams, lakes and Cook Inlet. Canoeing, hiking, hunting, biking, geocaching, birding, gold panning, Nordic skiing, skijoring, snow machining… we have it all! Recreation is a priority for Alaskans. Our community is fortunate to have a progressive growing medical community featuring Central Peninsula Hospital. We have excellent public schools and available support for home school