Located in a family oriented community in southern Wyoming, our established, well-known, small-animal veterinary practice is under new, experienced-yet-progressive ownership. Our goal is to build our community’s premier, high-touch veterinary clinic, offering the best medical care and client service available. In order to accomplish this, we focus on communication, education, continued learning, teamwork, and a commitment to growing as individuals and together as a team.
The people who live in our community value a slower pace of living with easy access to mountains and all the outdoor activities that go along with them. Big-city amenities are also available just a short drive south into Colorado.
Pet owners in our community appreciate and recognize our commitment to providing around-the-clock veterinary care that exceeds expectations, and our practice is growing as a result. We’re looking for a DVM to join our team and help us reach even greater heights.
You’re an innovative, energetic DVM who enjoys working as part of a team and pushing a practice to the next level. Additionally, you:
- Have at least 1 to 3 years’ experience working as a DVM, or are a motivated, exceptional new graduate
- Are confident in your abilities as a veterinarian, but are always interested in learning and growing your skillset
- Enjoy being around people from a variety of backgrounds
- Embrace new ideas and the concepts of servant and collective leadership, rather than a “management at the top” culture
- Are willing to be on call overnight for emergencies about 5 nights per month (there is no emergency veterinary hospital in our community)
About Our Offerings
We’re also progressive when it comes to the benefits we offer our team. Working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- A highly competitive salary plus bonus based on the ProSal model
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Annual CE allowance
- Pet care discount
- Simple IRA match
- Annual dues and subscriptions, including AVMA, PLIT, Wyoming memberships, VIN, DEA, etc.
Are you the fresh, innovative DVM we’re looking for? Apply now! For confidential consideration, please submit current resume and cover letter to Catie Guy Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org