Integrative Veterinarian Needed
The Integrative Vet Med Center is located in sunny, North Phoenix, Arizona. The year around, outdoor lifestyle in Arizona has a great deal to offer.
We are seeking a full time, associate veterinarian to expand our growing practice. For the right doctor, a long term relationship with buy-in-potential is an option.
Our clinic space is beautiful, comfortable and provides a low-stress experience for our canine/feline patients and their guardians. We provide high quality service, personal attention and pride ourselves on a friendly, family atmosphere. Our clients are progressive, forward thinkers and enjoy the broad range of conventional and holistic therapies we offer.
We combine conventional medicine, surgery, digital radiography, advanced level dentistry, stem cell therapy and nutrition counseling with complimentary modalities like Chiropractic, Prolotherapy, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, physical rehab, Healing Touch (HTA), herbal remedies and glandular therapy. We customize health care plans for our clients, but strive for wellness and healing vs. merely treating symptoms, wherever possible.
If the following describes you, please send your cover letter and resume/CV:
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- DVM Graduate
- Certified in or close to completing Veterinary Acupuncture Certification, Will Pay for Training For Right Fit Candidate
- and/or Certified in or close to completing Animal Chiropractic Certification, Will Pay for Training For Right Fit Candidate
- Experience/Interest in Chinese Medicine
- Thorough physical exam skills
- Competent in conventional medicine and diagnostics
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Creative, inquisitive, ability to think critically
- Interested in collaboration; not afraid to ask questions, self-starter
- Passion for continued education
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available:
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Continuing education stipend
- Employee pet discounts Employer matched IRA
- Liability Insurance
- Licensing fees
- AVMA dues
- AzVMA dues
- speciality association dues
Dr. Tom Pfafman: 623-594-6758