VCA Castle Shannon Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for a 24-hour AAHA accredited Emergency and General Practice Animal Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Sign-on bonus and an additional relocation stipend is offered to the qualified candidate. All employees know their schedule two months ahead of time, and vacation and scheduling requests are accommodated with multiple days off in a row.
At VCA Castle Shannon Animal Hospital, we have 11 full-time veterinarians on staff. Experienced veterinarians and new graduates are welcome to apply! This is an excellent opportunity to earn high production income plus a competitive base salary due to the already existing large clientele in ER and general practice visits.
Pittsburgh is proud to rank among the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States in 2015 and 2016. Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with endoscopy, digital radiography, ultrasound, and complete in-house laboratory available.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
Additionally, VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage