VCA Ocean Beach Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our busy, 4-doctor practice in Longview, Washington.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
We pride ourselves on working together as a team and our hospital has been in the area for over 35 years as a leader in veterinary care in the local community. We offer high-quality medicine and client service, with supportive technology (Full DR, Dental DR, endoscopy, ultrasound), a strong well-trained technical support staff, and a focus on doctor “quality of life” (limited daytime work hours, with no on-call service).
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Ocean Beach adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
Longview is an affordable, family-friendly community approximately 2 hours south of Seattle and 1 hour north of Portland, Oregon, on the I-5 corridor. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in horse country with great access to both the beautiful outdoors that the Pacific Northwest is known for and the amenities of these two dynamic cities!
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.