Deerfield Animal Hospital is seeking to add a goal oriented, collaborative working Veterinarian to its client centered team. Deerfield Animal Hospital is a fast paced, fast growing, progressive veterinary hospital located in an affluent area of North Central San Antonio. Our excellent clientele affords the opportunity to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine and surgery. We offer preventative medicine, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, radiology, dentistry, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, boarding, internal medicine, and client education.
At Deerfield Hospital our mission is to provide excellent and compassionate pet health care through humble service and genuine care.
As a member of Southern Veterinary Partners, a regional network of animal hospitals providing the best in the class veterinary care across the Southeast, Southern Veterinary Partners brings centralized back office support in the areas of HR, payroll, purchasing, finance and marketing to our partner hospitals and their staff. You will be a part of a progressive, growing company providing you with expanded benefits, resources and training opportunities.
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
Southern Veterinary Partners is a veterinarian owned and managed regional network of animal hospitals with the common goal of providing the highest quality veterinary care to companion animals.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Veterinary Partners pursues partnerships with likeminded veterinarians to build our network of high quality and service-oriented animal hospitals.